Ajax Student Training Lathes
These quality built student training lathes are easy to use, quick & practical. The modern day answer to manual turning with a modern proven design & faultless construction, the best on the market.
Ajax has been working with colleges and schools all over the world for many years and our new training lathe is the ideal package.
Main features include
- Induction hardened and ground one piece beds
- 4 way toolpost
- 3 and 4 jaw chucks
- Face plate
- 2 Axis Digital Read Out
- Fixed and travelling steadies
- Easily selectable spindle speeds in geometric progression
- Headstock gears are case hardened and ground splined shafts which turn on anti-friction bearings
- The universal gearbox is totally enclosed and provides a range of metric or imperial threads
- Saddle gearbox enables selection of feed to x and y axis, or to screw cutting and is available in left or right hand form
- CE marked
- Quick-change tool post
- Revolving centres
- 240V 1ph or 415V 3ph
So you can have peace of mind all our machines are 100% inspected and checked for quality and accuracy.