Gap Bed Centre Lathes.
These quality built gap bed centre lathe are easy to use, quick & practical. The modern day answer to manual turning with a modern proven design & faultless construction. With high safety standards this machine exceeds CE and HSE requirements. CE & CA Marked as standard.
A wide range of speeds with an inverter to give you full variable speed, feeds and screw-cutting options gives this machine a head start over the competition. We can also offer delivery, installation & training to suit your requirements. Designed & built to run for the next 20 years without repair. Give one of our engineers a call to discuss your next lathe.
Main features include.
- 3 jaw chuck.
- High power worklight built into the machine guard.
- Induction hardened and ground one piece beds.
- Easily selectable spindle speeds in geometric progression.
- Headstock gears are case hardened and ground splined shafts which turn on roller bearings.
- The universal gearbox is totally enclosed and provides a range of metric or imperial threads.
- Saddle gearbox enables selection of feed to x and y axis, or to screw cutting and is available in left or right hand form.
- CE & CA mark as standard.
- Bigger 3 jaw chucks.
- Quick change tool post with 4 holders.
- 4 jaw chuck options.
- Face plates.
- Steadies, centres and revolving centres.
- Taper turning.
- Grinding Attachment.
- Digital readouts.
- Tooling packages.
Quality from your Gap Bed Centre Lathe.
Here at Ajax we still believe that quality counts. So that means we work hard to supply machines that are high quality and to give you super precision. But we don’t stop there, because accuracy is more important every day we check and double check our machines.